A collimator consists of an objective and an illuminated reticle, which is positioned exactly in the focal plane.
The reticle nozzle of the focusing collimator (finite distance setting) is mounted on an extendable tube to allow the focal point to be adjusted. This makes it possible to achieve finite and infinite distance settings.
- The focal point setting is variable and both a finite and infinite distance setting are possible
- TRIOPTICS offers collimators with different focal lengths depending on the application.
- Optionally with reticle changer (RC), filter changer (FC), or with reticle and filter changer (RC/FC)
- Wide range of standard reticles and production of custom reticles if required
- The collimators can be equipped with a dual micrometer screw for shifting the reticle (optionally with digital display)
- Measurements at different wavelengths
- Measurement of Radii