Focusable Test Telescopes
Attaching a draw out tube to the reticle adapter to move the reticle out of the focal of the objective lens, the standard telescope becomes a focusing telescope. Depending on the location of the reticle relatively to the focal plane, it results a real or a virtual image at a finite distance.
- The focal point setting is variable and both a finite and infinite distance setting are possible
- TRIOPTICS offers test telescopes with different focal lengths depending on the application
- Available with straight or 90° angled viewing position
- Optionally the test telescopes can be equipped with dual micrometers for measuring image angles in two different directions.
- Optionally with reticle changer (RC)