The Industrial Telescope is preset to infinity and images an object at a far distance into the image plane of the objective lens.
The image is then magnified and visually inspected by an eyepiece. For measurement purposes usually a graduated reticle is located in the image plane. The magnification of the Industrial Telescope is given by the ratio of the objective focal length and the eyepiece focal length.
- The image is at an infinite or very large distance
- TRIOPTICS offers industrial telescopes with different focal lengths depending on the application
- Available with straight or 90° angled viewing position (Link to PDF: More information on viewing direction in industrial telescopes)
- Optionally the industrial telescopes can be equipped with dual micrometers (link to PDF with more explanation and drawing).
- Optionally with reticle changer (RC) (to expand: more information about reticle changer)
In combination with a telescope, the following measurements can be performed:
- Angle measurement
- Measurement of optical parameters (e.g. effective focal length, centration errors)
- Testing the infinite setting of optical systems